Wednesday 1 July 2015

6towns Radio - 30.06.15

Today at 6towns we had another early start at 8am, therefore we were on the Dan Townley breakfast show again; from 8-10am. On the breakfast show I exploited my top five guilty pleasure songs which were eventually played later on in the show. My top five guilty pleasure songs that I had chosen were; James Blunt - 1973, Taylor Swift - Blank Space, Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk, James Morrison - You Make It Real and to close off my fantastic choice of guilty pleasures was James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover. Yet again Dan ended up playing three of my song choices from the same artist in a short period of time, due to James Blunt - Bonfire Heart following my two chosen James Blunt songs. On the other hand, they weren't back to back like the Stone Roses were yesterday. However this time he was even more displeased as James Blunt doesn't tend to be everybody's cup of tea... After that Dan did a phone interview with Pat Monahan, the comedian which was intriguing ...Nice bloke, however I still beg to differ on his overwhelmingly positive opinion on Stoke-On-Trent. Later on in the day Dan showed us how to use the controls for when me and Ruby take over the breakfast show on Friday the 3rd of July - which should be rather interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment